Wallenius Wilhelmsen ASA is one of the world's largest shipping companies within the RoRo segment. Together with partners, they control a fleet of more than 140 vessels having the whole world as their working field. Through their operating companies, they provide transportation and logistics solutions for new vehicles- from factory to dealer. Wallenius Marine is responsible for ship management, technical service and newbuilding expertise for the Swedish and Singapore flagged vessels within WWL ASA, which employs some 1,000 Swedish and international crewmembers.
To help Wallenius Marine's continued success we require an increased focus on especially quality management and to lead the work of implementing and ensure compliance of a newly launched BMS. The role is crucial to ensure a unified way of working, in a company that aims to continually improve and stay a frontrunner within the RoRo segment.
The position is based in Stockholm but traveling will be required.
The role as BMS manager will have the following main responsibilities
- Responsible for Business Management System and the development and optimizing of it.
- Lead the improvement work by investigating and analyzing improvement proposals in collaboration with process owner.
- Monitoring, analyze process KPIs, compile reports and identify needs and opportunities for improvement.
- Lead process meetings - Support process owners in the ongoing process of change.
- Process modeling and continuous development and digitizing of processes.
- Responsible for that the Business Management system complies with ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
- Responsible for internal and external audits regarding ISO 9001 and 14001, ISM, ISPS, MLC.
- Lead the internal audit work and the internal auditor Group (consist of persons from Stockholm and Singapore).
- You have a relevant academic degree preferably as a Nautical/Technical officer or equivalent education as process developer or similar.
- You have knowledge and experience from working with process-oriented management systems. It´s an advantage if you also have experience as a Project leader, controller or experience from process management.
- You should have knowledge of ISO 9001 and 14001.
- Lead Auditor qualification.
- It is preferable if you are oriented in the basics of the environmental and sustainability challenges.
- It is meriting if you have experience from the shipping industry, especially within the Ro-ro segment.
As a person you should be analytical, have the ability to work independently, take initiatives as well as being decisive team-and result oriented. You should be a good communicator and a great leader with a problem-solving approach.
As the role of BMS Manager demands a high pace at times as well as an ability to implement changes, we will place great significance on personal qualities such as integrity and accuracy. You need to be able to communicate well in English both in speech and writing. Excellent structure and coordination skills, as well as high computer knowledge, are also crucial to be successful in this role.
Please send your application and CV to [email protected] as soon as possible as the selection will take place continuously and latest on October 15th, 2017.For further information, please contact Arvid Lindholm [email protected]Ansök nu