Help us to make the world a greener place to live!
We welcome the new legal requirement for stricter environmental regulations. Over the next years, thousands of ships worldwide will need new equipment to meet the latest IMO emissions regulations. We at Yara Marine Technologies can solve the marine sector’s environmental requirements with our energy efficient solutions that have proven to work with great success. Do you want to help reduce environmental impact and promote a cleaner global environment?
We are in an expansive phase since we are at the beginning of several new projects, and therefore seek you with god and solid experience in technical project management.
As a technical project manager, you lead and manage the technical aspects of the project throughout the process. You will be part of a team where you work closely with Process and Automation engineers, Production planners, Purchasers, Project controllers, and HESQ. You are updated on contract contents and ensure that planning and design process are followed and implemented based on the rules and regulations. You will be involved in all parts of the projects from order to delivery, such as the final sales phase, project planning, system configuration, project tracking, site meetings and system commissioning.
Your main tasks will be:
- Provide technical support in the sales process and ensure that developed applications and working solutions comply with the company’s standard.
- Be our main contact to the customer
- To coordinate all technical issues within the project, in-house and with our customers.
- You plan, run, coordinate and document projects according to the timeframe.
- Ensures the quality of design solutions and examines drawings so that it works in practice based on the conditions available.
- Participate in client meetings, testing activities and system commissioning.
- To act as an interface between Sales- and Design disciplines.
Background and skills:
- Higher technical education.
- 10 years experience from process- or Maritime industry.
- Experience in working with technical project management, design and construction of complex projects.
- You are a good communicator and have experience of sitting in a coordinating function with many contact areas.
- The position includes a number of planned trips which you regard as a positive feature.
- The working language is English, so you need to be fluent in speech and writing.
As a person you can work independently as well as in team and have a genuine technical background. You are used to working against deadlines and are accurate, structured and responsible. You feel comfortable making decisions and are solution-oriented in pursuing your work.
What we offer
We offer an opportunity to be part of a market leading innovative global company in front of green technology for ships, with strong growth. An open and inspiring environment where your energy will make a difference. We provide great potential for personal and professional development.
For more information about the position, contact Nicole Diener 031-704 51 77 or Maria Ahlén 0708-49 02 88 at Intenso Teknikrekrytering AB.
Let’s make the world a greener place! We welcome your application as soon as possible, selection is done continuously.
About Yara Marine Technologies
Yara Marine Technologies develops innovative and high performance systems in environmental engineering for the shipping industry. Founded in 2010, the company has extensive experience in the marine industry through its owners and employees. Yara Marine Technologies mission is to develop solutions for exhaust gas cleaning and energy saving that not only benefits the environment, but also creates significant financial savings for the company’s customers. The company is today one of the leading suppliers of marine gas treatment systems. Read more at www.yaramarine.com.