Superintendent Engineer (2-Stroke) (Location Gothenburg/Sweden)
MAN Energy Solutions enables it customers to achieve sustainable value creation in the transition towards a carbon neutral future. Addressing tomorrow’s challenges within the marine, energy and industrial sectors, we improve efficiency and performance at a systematic level. Leading the way in advanced engineering for more than 250 years, we provide a unique portfolio of technologies. Headquartered in Germany, MAN Energy Solutions employs some 14,000 people at over 120 sites globally. Our after sales brand, MAN PrimeServ offers a vast network of service centers to our customers all over the world. For our Swedish organization we are currently looking for a Superintendent Engineer
(2-stroke) for our Primeserv Department.
- Being able to carry out maintenance and repair on our engine types, i.e. MC/MCC/ME/MEGI engines.
- Able to lead service team to carry out maintenances commissioning, performance tests, troubleshooting & root cause analysis;
- Able to carry out all kind of maintenance, planned, unplanned, preventive, troubleshooting;
- Implementation of tasks as part of the maintenance of 2-stroke engines;
- Installation, implementation and troubleshooting of field services;
- Independently completes individual tasks and sub packages;
- Implementation of HSE standards in maintenance activities;
- Identifying the spare parts requirements for maintenance of activities;
- Analysis of the maintenance data and suggestion for improvement.
Who you are:
- You are a qualified marine engineer or field service engineer with at least 5 years of maintenance experience on 2-stroke engines;
- Have experience and solid knowledge of two-stroke engines (MAN engines)
- Have practical knowledge of operation of our MC-C/ME/ME-B engines
- You are assertive and motivated with the ability to work independently as well as in a team;
- You can work under time pressure and you have excellent technical and commercial skills;
- You are service oriented, a team player and flexible;
- Speak and write English effortlessly;
- You are able to travel often and at short notice in Europe and globally if required (valid driver’s license + passport);
Our offer to you:
We offer you a fun and challenging job in a driven and exciting environment. You will be a part of a small team with the advantage of also working in a large global company with colleagues all across the world. We are a team that strives to have a corporate culture and a flexible working environment. We have our own PrimeServ academy, where we offer a tailor-made training program in accordance with your previous experience. MAN Energy Solutions offers great opportunities to develop and grow on a professional and personal level. We have a collective agreement with Teknikföretagen and offer great employee benefits.
This is important to us:
Integrity and compliance are essential elements of our corporate culture. We firmly support diversity and equal opportunities and are therefore looking forward to receiving a diverse range of online applications. Plese send you application marked with “Superintendent” in English to: [email protected]