MAN Diesel & Turbo is the world´s leading provider of large-bore diesel engines and turbomachinery for marine and stationary applications. It designs two-stroke and four-stroke engines, gas and steam turbines as well as compressors. The product range is rounded off by turbochargers, propellers, gas engines and chemical reactors. The company employs around 15,000 staff at more than 100 international sites.
MAN Diesel & Turbo in Sweden is expanding and we are looking for a new member for our team of excellence at PrimeServ Gothenburg, Sweden.
- Be a key member in the service team in the workshop onboard the vessels
- Plan, coordinate and lead the daily service on board vessels in close cooperation with our Work Shop Foreman and Service Manager
- Administrate service projects and service reports
- Provide technical support to our customers as well as within the internal organization
- Travel may be required to various unanticipated locations on short notice, approximately 100 traveling days / year
- More than 5 years experience from the marine industry including troubleshooting, overhauling, maintenance and repair of marine diesel engines, gensets, and turbochargers
- Genuine competence, experience and interest in working within the exiting marine industry in which we act
- A passion for the customer and exceeding their expectations
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and in written as our working environment is international and English is the official language within MAN Diesel & Turbo
We believe you are an energetic, structured person with leadership skills who possess the ability to network, solve problems and work independently.
Please send your application in English by applying below.