Wisby Shipmanagement AB started out 20 years ago with one coastal tanker and is now a company managing 14 tankers. Ranging from 7000 to 50 000 Dwt Product, Chemical, Bitumen and Orange Juice tankers. We offer an interesting environment with many reasons to learn new things.
We look for a person to head our Marine & Quality department and lead a small team to ensure that the ships are well informed, supported and trained to deliver a high-quality service to our clients. Making sure that we align with TMSA, SIRE CDI and other industry requirements. The position includes travelling and sometimes irregular working hours.
- Maintain a high safety mindset and ability to drive and manage safety initiatives
- Guide and support technical teams in dealing with HSEQ and compliance matters
- Manage vessel inspections, audits and vetting.
- Develop and drive implementation of the SMS and TMSA.
- Together with HR dept develop and evaluate training to improve crew competence.
- Ensure that incidents and accidents are investigated and followed up appropriately.
- Offer professional advice in ships operations, incl. Tank cleaning and chemicals handling.
- Handle the English language professionally both in writing and spoken.
You are a person who is open to open discussions, exploring the best solutions to issues encountered, a good organizer and like solving problems, to challenge and be challenged.
Previous sailing experience in Senior officer position, is one advantage.
Send your application before May 29th including CV and a personal letter to [email protected]
We look forward to hearing from you.