Kockum Sonics is looking for the right person for our Marine Sales Team, that can maintain and develop our market position. You will be responsible for ensuring that we identify and pursue relevant opportunities in your area. You will be reporting to Head of sales and Marketing.
- Build and maintain close contact with existing and new customers.
- Lead and manage accounts.
- Define and execute action plans.
- Develop an understanding of our customers business to create suitable and compelling valued offerings that will enhance their business.
- Maintain regular contact by visiting key personnel in customer organisations and to present the offerings of all products in a manner reflecting the Company’s values.
- Construct advanced packages of equipment to the customer as well as standalone products.
Main Requirements in this role are:
- Experienced Sales Manager with a proven track record in delivering business results.
- High technical level to be able create technical proposals according to the customers demands.
- Eager to grow the business, close the deals – still securing required profit margins.
- Proficient at negotiations, both technically and commercially and able to close deals.
- Excellent communication skills, with an ability to engage with a wide range of stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Presentation skills, ability to adapt the messaging to the audience.
- Strong team/team building capacity.
- Ability to operate within a high performing team based on trust.
- Previous experience in marine engineering considered an advantage.
- Fluent in English
University/Bachelor (preferable in Marine Engineering, Naval Architecture, Mechanical Engineering, or Electrical Engineering)
- Marine Engineering background
- Working in a marine environment
- Sales experience required.
In this role, your success will be measured by
- Order Intake
- Customer satisfaction
- Internal collaboration and communication
What Kockum Sonics offer Kockum Sonics is part of Kockumation Group. It is a privately owned company with a long history within the marine industry. Head office is in Malmö Sweden with own sales offices in UK, China, and Switzerland (Switzerland for industry). Kockum Sonics has also a large global network of agents handling our customers. Kockumation has about 160 employees.