We are looking for new talents
Wesmans’s have combined theory and practice since 1895. The company is built around our talented employees, and we focus on employee growth as well as showing and sharing knowledge.
With 9 offices across the Nordic countries, our ambition is to be the Nordic partner-of-choice to the Marine Insurance Industry. We take pride in having a team of highly qualified and dedicated co-workers serving our Principals on a 24/7-basis, 365 days a year.
Marine Surveyor with a technical background, Stockholm, Sweden
Wesmans’ Survey Team provides marine-, cargo- & transport liability surveys for their clients within the logistics-, transport- and marine- & cargo insurance industry.
Our business is growing, and we are now looking for an additional member to our skilled Survey Team.
Our surveyors provide Cargo-, Pre-Shipment-, Condition-, Loading and Lashing surveys, Heavy-lift operations and preparation of transport manuals/procedures, lashing and securing arrangements and various training courses to Insurance companies, Logistics providers, Shipping companies, Manufacturing industry, Oil and gas industry, Ports and terminals and Authorities.
Our business is growing, and we are now looking for an additional member to our skilled Survey Team, to be based in Stockholm, Sweden.
The vacant position will include Marine-, Technical-, Cargo- and Transport Liability surveys.
The majority of our surveys are normally initiated by some sort of cargo damage during transport and it can be during any means of transport, sea-, road-, rail- or air transport.
Required skills and capabilities:
- Knowledge of and an interest to develop within the Marine Insurance Industry
- Engine officer (min class IV) or other technical background
- At least four years’ experience working within the Maritime and or Transport Industry
- Accurate, efficient and service minded
- Clear communication and language skills in both Swedish and English, orally and in writing
- Structured and efficient as a person, with good communication skills.
- Willing to travel on short notice
- Valid Driving license
- Proactive and self-driven, yet a Team player
- Attend surveys, liaise with Principals and reporting
- Safeguard the interests of our Principals
- Safeguard the interests of Wesmans as a first-class Marine Claims and Survey Company
- Working closely with all departments and cross countries within Wesmans
Start: As soon as possible/after agreement
Working hours: Full time / Flexible working hours
A varied and very interesting job with possibilities for both professional and personal development.
Salary and benefits following qualifications.
For more information about our company, please visit www.wesmans.com
For further details please contact:
Mikael Broberg (Survey Manager, Sweden & Denmark) +46728853809
Should you find the position to be of interest, we would be happy to hear from you. Please send your application (in English) to: [email protected] as soon as possible but no later than 27March 2022. We employ on a continuous basis.