We are looking for new talents
After more than a century operating in Norway, Wesmans expanded to Sweden, Denmark and most recently to Finland. Our ambition is to be the Nordic partner-of-choice to the Marine Insurance Industry. We take pride in having a team of highly qualified and dedicated co-workers serving our Principals on a 24/7-basis, 365 days a year. This has also been recognized, resulting in a steadily increase in demand for our services, within Claims Management as well as Marine Survey. Therefore, we are now looking for new talents to join our Survey Team.
Marine Surveyor with a technical background, Stockholm, Sweden
Wesmans’ Survey Team provides a wide range of surveys within the Marine Insurance Industry which includes H & M-, P &I-, Marine Warranty and Cargo Surveys. In addition, we work for Owners, Flag states, Ports, Manufacturing Industry and within the Oil & Energy sector.
Our business is growing, and we are now looking for an additional member to our skilled Survey Team, to be based in Stockholm, Sweden.
The vacant position will include both Marine, Technical and non-Marine Surveys.
- Knowledge of and an interest to develop within the Marine Insurance Industry
- Engine officer (min class V) or other technical background
- At least four years’ experience working within the Maritime and or Transport Industry
- Accurate, efficient and service minded
- Clear communication and language skills in both Swedish and English,
both orally and in writing
- Structured and efficient as a person, with good communication skills.
- Willing to travel on short notice
- Valid Driving license
- Proactive and self-driven, yet a Team player
- Attend surveys, liaise with Principals and reporting
- Safeguard the interests of our Principals
- Safeguard the interests of Wesmans as a first-class Marine Claims and Survey Company
- Working closely with all departments and cross countries within Wesmans
Start: As soon as possible/after agreement
Working hours: Full time / Flexible working hours
A varied and very interesting job with possibilities for both professional and personal development.
Salary and benefits following qualifications.
For more information about our company, please visit www.wesmans.com
Should you find the position to be of interest, we would be happy to hear from you. Please send your application (in English) with salary request to: [email protected] as soon as possible but no later than 22nd April 2019. We employ on a continuous basis.