Floatel International Ltd. was established in 2006 to satisfy a market demand for a new generation offshore floatels. The vision of the Company is to own and operate the most modern, safe and reliable floatel fleet in the world in order to meet the increased market demand. The company today operates four semi-submersible accommodation and construction support vessels with a fifth vessel to be delivered in the spring of 2016. The company has expanded significantly the last years and today more than 80 employees are working in the Gothenburg office.
We are looking to employ one Marine Supervisor to our site office in Singapore, who is interested to work in an international and challenging environment. The Marine Supervisor supports the Site manager in the new building process of our new rig with “know how” on the new building process and supervise this on site. The Marine Supervisor will also test and check all marine equipment onboard.
We believe that you are well experienced in the marine field and have a track record of anchor, stability and DP operations and have been a part of a new building team before.
We see that you after this project will follow the rig out in operation as a chief officer position.
Duties and responsibilities:
Within the Marine area of expertise:
- Managing inspection and other review work at the Yard site, coordinating with the Site Manager, to ensure that the construction, outfitting, testing and commissioning work done by the Yard complies with the approved design and all the functional requirements of the specification
- Ensure that the drawings are according to the decided HSE standards
- Ensure that classification society reviews and controls the design and construction to a standard acceptable to our company
- Ensuring the implementation of the Site Quality Control Plan
- Ensuring the issuing of the vessel delivery certificates
- Ensuring that the shipyard performs in a timely and efficient manner to deliver in accordance with the contract
- Has the mandate to start commissioning of the test memos and approve test memos
- Reports in the daily operations to the Site Manager
- Ensure exchange of experience between rigs regarding marine operations regarding new building
Deck officer class I / Master Mariner
- Minimum 5 years´ relevant experience from offshore, rig and new building. (DP, stability, anchoring)
- Minimum 10 years´ experience of daily marine operations
- Good command of English, both written and orally
- Good computer skills
We will review applicants continuously so please send your cv and cover letter to us as soon as possible.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact Project Manager Christoffer Rutgersson tel: +46 31 352 07 08 or HR Coordinator Sandra Palmgren tel: +46 31 352 07 15
Welcome to apply!