Floatel International AB is a Swedish company in the offshore oil and gas industry. We manage three accommodation vessels in operation, one in Norway, one in Brazil and one in Gulf of Mexico. We also have two new buildings at Keppel FELS shipyard in Singapore.
We are looking to employ one Marine Superintendent to our headquarters in Mölndal, who is interested to work in an International and challenging environment. The Marine Superintendent support the Rig Managers and their rig teams with know how on marine operations. The position is a fleet wide function meaning that you will work with all rig teams and report direct to the Fleet Manager. Your work will include the whole operation scope from improving written processes, training, issues and to plan and take part in actual on site operations.
We believe that you are well experienced in the marine field and has a track record of anchor and DP operation with a passion for marine operations.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Support rig teams regarding Marine operations
- Participate in planning and execution of specific operation activities e.g. anchoring
- Ensure exchange of experience between rigs regarding marine operations
- Review and update processess and manuals
- Participate in development and planning of operational training e.g. DP simulation
- Represent Floatel in different forum regarding marine operations
- Reporting of progress and any relevant operational information to the Fleet Manager
- Master Mariner
- Minimum 5 years´relevant experience from anchor and DP operation
- Minimum 10 years´experience of daily marine operations
- Good command of English, both written and orally
- Good computer skills
If you have any questions about the position, please contact Fleet Manager Per Marzelius tel: +46 31 752 07 51 Marine Superintendent.