We are looking for new talents
After more than a century operating in Norway, Wesmans expanded to Sweden, Denmark and most recently to Finland. Our ambition is to be the Scandinavian partner-of-choice to the Marine Insurance Industry. We take pride in having a team of highly qualified and dedicated co-workers serving our Principals on a 24/7-basis, 365 days a year. This has also been recognized, resulting in a steadily increase in demand for our services, within Claims Management as well as Marine Survey. Therefore, we are now looking for new talents to join our Survey Team.
Marine & Cargo Surveyor, Stockholm and Gothenburg, Sweden
Wesmans’ Survey Team provides marine-, cargo- & transport liability surveys for their clients within the logistics-, transport- and marine- & cargo insurance industry.
Our business is growing, and we are now looking for two additional members to our skilled Survey Team. One position in Stockholm and one in Gothenburg.
Our Survey Team is included in our Operations & Training department. Our surveyors provide Cargo-, Pre-Shipment-, Condition-, Loading and Lashing surveys, Heavy-lift operations and preparation of transport manuals/procedures, lashing and securing arrangements and various training courses to Insurance companies, Logistics providers, Shipping companies, Manufacturing industry, Oil and gas industry, Ports and terminals and Authorities
There are two vacant positions for Marine & Cargo Surveyor, the main duties will include both Marine and non-Marine Cargo Surveys.
Required skills and capabilities:
- Knowledge of and an interest to develop within the Marine Insurance Industry
- At least four years’ experience working within the maritime, transport and/or logistic sector.
- Accurate and efficient.
- Service minded.
- Structured and efficient as a person and with good administrative skills.
- Clear communication and language skills in both Swedish and English, both orally and in writing
- Extensive travel activities and willing to travel on short notice.
- Valid Driving license
- Proactive and self-driven
- Priority is given to applicants with experience as marine engineer or similar technical background.
- Attend surveys, liaise with Principals and reporting
- Cargo Surveys, transport liability- and freight forwarder Surveys
- Pre-Shipment Surveys, loading and lashing surveys
- H&M -, P&I - and Condition Surveys
- Be a team player working closely with all departments and cross countries within Wesmans
Start: As soon as possible/after agreement
Working hours: Full time / Flexible working hours
For more information about our company, please visit www.wesmans.com
Should you find the position to be of interest, we would be happy to hear from you. Please send your application (in English) to: [email protected] as soon as possible but no laterthan 28thOctober 2018. We employ on a continuous basis.
We will also soon be looking for new talents in Finland and Norway, so keep an eye on our webpage for more information.Ansök nu