We are looking for HR specialist/professional who has already gained track record or is ready to take more responsibility and face new opportunities and challenges. We employ over 300 person onboard our Swedish flagged ships which operate mainly between Malmö and Travemunde and you would be concentrating in the sea personnel related responsibilities. With proactive, independent and positive can-do attitude you become part of our small HR team in Malmö and part of our larger Finnlines Group HR organization mostly located in Helsinki, Finland as well as Finnlines’ Ship Management organization in Malmö and Helsinki. In this role you will be located in Malmö.
As HR Specialist you are Employer’s representative and at the same time you provide high-quality support in personnel matters to our Captains and other key personnel onboard our ships. In your role you will be handling and managing HR tasks widely. You have many independent and demanding responsibilities of which the main ones are
- Recruitment as big part of your work
- Giving support and guidance to leaders onboard regarding labor law and collective bargaining agreement related matters
- Development and implementation of our procedures and policies
- Problem solving
- Monitoring of sea personnel’s qualifications and competence
- Coordination of training
- Collaboration with our important stakeholders such as Unions, Occupational Health Care service provider, Maritime Schools
- Handling of payroll administration matters
The final combination of responsibilities will be appointed based on your experience, knowledge and strengths. Anyway we have a chance to offer you more responsibilities as you learn and grow on your career or if you have already more extensive experience.
WE APPRECIATE YOU TO HAVE:
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in the HR administration and recruitment
- Fluency in Swedish and ability to use English as working language
- Independent and entrepreneur way of thinking and working
- Interest to take over and manage new responsibilities
- Experience of collective agreements & employment legislation
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or equivalent in a relevant field
- Experience from shipping business (not compulsory)
WE OFFER YOU:
Challenging and interesting work in successful international company employing over 1,500 people in seven countries. We have strong market share and presence around the Baltic Sea. We are a reliable, stable but growing and motivating employer, which treats its employees with fairness and equality. Long term commitment in shipping, large investments in our modern fleet, and development of our work community through leadership work, feedback discussions and team building offer stability of employment and numerous possibilities for career paths.
DID YOU GET INTERESTED?
Please send your application and CV as soon as possible via below link, but no later than 19.11.2021. We go through the applications and interview candidates already during the application period. Work begins according to agreement but please let us know when would you be ready to begin working.
For more information, please contact Jan Laurell, Head of Group HR, on Fridays between 14:00-15:00, tel. +358 50 5654 603.
More information can be found from our internet pages. Follow us also in social media.
Finnlines is a leading shipping operator of ro-ro and passenger services in the Baltic Sea, the North Sea and the Bay of Biscay. The Company’s passenger-freight vessels offer services from Finland to Germany and via the Åland Islands to Sweden, as well as from Sweden to Germany. Finnlines’ ro-ro vessels operate in the Baltic Sea, the North Sea and the Bay of Biscay. The Company has subsidiaries or sales offices in Germany, Belgium, Great Britain, Sweden, Denmark and Poland. In addition to sea transportation, the Company provides port services in Helsinki and Turku. Finnlines is a part of the Grimaldi Group, one of the world’s largest operators of ro-ro vessels and the largest operator of the Motorways of the Sea in Europe for both passengers and freight. This affiliation enables Finnlines to offer liner services to and from any destination in the Mediterranean, West Africa as well as the Atlantic coast of both North and South America.