Floatel International AB is a Swedish company established in 2006. The vision of the company is to own and operate the most modern fleet of accommodation and construction support vessels (floatels) in the world. The fleet is designed to meet the increased demands set by new challenging projects in deep water and hostile environments. Floatel International strives to provide superior living standard and support services compared to the existing floatel fleet.
We are now looking to employ a HR Marine Payroll Administrator to our headquarters in Mölndal. The HR Marine Payroll Administrator will be responsible for payroll for our Scandinavian crew members. HR Marine Payroll Administrator is part of the HR Marine Department and will be working close with our HR Coordinators.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for payroll for our Scandinavian Marine Crew.
- Preparing income tax and social insurance payments monthly for Sweden, UK and Norway.
- Reporting pensions.
- Preparing income tax declarations for various countries where we operate (such as USA and Australia).
- Yearly statements of earnings and tax deductions (Sweden, Norway and UK).
- Approve and administrate travel expenses.
- Assist and support HR Coordinators.
- Support HR Department in various HR matters such as onshore and offshore HR administration.
- Reports to HR Marine Manager.
Education / Training
- 3- year secondary school in economics or equivalent
- Economics and/or HR Degree or equivalent vocational training in economics/HR is merited.
- Good knowledge in English and Scandinavian languages, both spoken and written.
- At least 2 years’ experience as HR Marine Payroll Administration or similar.
- Knowledge in HR systems.
- Knowledge in Norwegian or UK payroll highly merited.(both CBAs and tax reporting)
We offer a role with lots of responsibilities in an international and challenging environment. You will report to HR Marine Manager and the HR team consists of 2 HR assistants, 2 HR coordinators and 1 HR Onshore Manager.
We will review applicants continuously so please apply through company website as soon as possible.
Should you have any questions about the position, please contact HR Manager Anna Karlsson tel: +46 (0)31 352 07 13 or HR Onshore Manager Margareta Norén tel: +46 (0)31 386 89 29. Please also refer to our website for more information.