Floatel International AB is a Swedish company established in 2006. The vision of the company is to own and operate the most modern fleet of accommodation and construction support vessels (floatels) in the world. The fleet is designed to meet the increased demands set by new challenging projects in deep water and hostile environments. Floatel International strives to provide superior living standard and support services compared to the existing floatel fleet.
We are looking to employ one HR Marine Coordinator to our headquarters in Mölndal, Sweden. Floatel International has four rigs in operation in Norway, Brazil, UK and Australia. Floatel will get a fifth rig delivered 2016.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for crew recruitment on board dedicated project
- Responsible for education, training and all course handling on board dedicated project
- Responsible to control all financial aspects of the vessel crew and project team.
- Perform crew changes
- Main responsible for all HR questions on board dedicated project
- Supervise all HR interfaces with other parts of the company regarding dedicated project
- Reports to HR Marine Manager
Education / Training
- Relevant education within HR Management or similar
- At least 2 years’ experience as HR Marine Coordinator or similar
- Shipping experience is a requirement
- If you have experience from HR marine systems we see it as an advantage
- HR Marine experience is preferred
- It is merited if you can speak Portuguese
We offer a role with lots of responsibilities in an international and challenging environment. You will be a part of the HR Marine team with eleven team members.
Type of employment:
As per agreement
We will review applicants continuously so please send your CV and cover letter to us as soon as possible, at latest the 31st of August. Should you have any questions about the position, please contact HR Manager Anna Karlsson phone: +46 (0)31 352 07 13 or HR Onshore Manager Margareta Norén phone: +46 (0)31 386 89 29.