Floatel International AB is a Swedish company established in 2006. The vision of the company is to own and operate the most modern fleet of accommodation and construction support vessels (floatels) in the world. The fleet is designed to meet the increased demands set by new challenging projects in deep water and hostile environments. Floatel International strives to provide superior living standard and support services compared to the existing floatel fleet.
We are now looking to employ one HR Assistant to our headquarters in Mölndal, Sweden. Floatel International has four rigs in operations in Norway, Brazil, UK and Australia. Floatel will get a fifth rig delivered 2016.
Our head quarter is developing and therefore we need a HR Assistant to be able to handle the new challenges that lies ahead of us. The HR Assistant shall also be able to assist in various HR matters.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support HR Marine Department in various HR matters
- Reports to HR Marine Manager
Education / Training
- Relevant education within HR administration or similar
- At least 2 years’ experience as HR Assistant or similar
- It is merited if you have experience from the shipping industry
- Good knowledge in English and Scandinavian languages, both spoken and written and it is merited if you can speak Portuguese
We offer a role with lots of responsibilities in an international and challenging environment. You will be a part of the HR Marine team with eleven team members.
Type of employment:
General fixed term employment until 1st of October 2016
As soon as possible
We will review applicants continuously so please send your CV and cover letter to us as soon as possible, at latest the 31st of August.
Should you have any questions about the position, please contact HR Manager Anna Karlsson phone: +46 (0)31 352 07 13 or HR Onshore Manager Margareta Norén phone: +46 (0)31 386 89 29