GAC Sweden & GAC Denmark is looking for a dedicated Cruise Manager to lead GAC’s cruise operation in Sweden and Denmark.
The main tasks of the position involve handling the operation and administration of port calls and turn arounds on the Swedish east coast primarily Stockholm and Nynäshamn and Copenhagen in Denmark. In addition to the clearance of vessels, the successful candidate will also be involved in a variety of tasks required for a ship’s port calls. You will build your own team in Stockholm and Copenhagen and work together to ensure a flexibility and efficiency in your operations.
- Proficient in writing and speaking English
- Good IT skills and proficient in MS Word/Excel
- B license is a required
- Experience from ship agency in handling cruise calls
- Experience in working with international customers will be advantageous
- Able to work on an irregular schedule, such as working as an on-call service during weekends at night, and whenever necessary.
- Experience in working with MXP and SafeSeaNet
- Experience in leading a team
The candidate we are looking for should have:
- Proactive and energetic personality
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Commercial understanding and focus on creating value for our customers
- Flexibility and commitment to work even during irregular hours and weekends when required
- Strong team spirit and willingness to share knowledge with team members and colleagues
- A positive approach to challenges
- Competitive terms of employment and renumeration package
- Opportunities for personal and professional development
- An opportunity to be a part of a globally recognized shipping and logistics company
- Training opportunities at our Internal ISO-certified training academy
Working hours and scope:
Note: This is a permanent position. More details of the job scope and working hours will be provided to candidates that have been shortlisted.
Please send your application together with your CV via email to [email protected] before 27th of January 2022. You can also contact us at +46 733 228677 to find out more about this opening.
More information on GAC at www.gac.com Welcome with your application.