TTS Marine AB is a world leading designer and supplier of cargo access solutions to the world’s fleet of RoRo and passenger vessels. We work globally from offices in Sweden, Poland, China, Korea and Vietnam. TTS Marine AB is headquartered in Gothenburg with approx. 100 employees and an annual turnover above 500 MSEK.
TTS Marine AB is part of TTS Group ASA, a global enterprise that designs, develops and supplies equipment solutions and services for the marine and offshore industries. TTS is one of the top three suppliers in its specialized market segments. With a worldwide workforce of around 1,100, TTS has over 40 years of experience in the marine industry. The group has subsidiaries in 12 countries all over the world.
World-leader TTS Marine is building tomorrow’s design team.
We offer new challenges in an international setting, colleagues who are passionate about technology and the freedom to influence your personal development and the growth of the company.
The Electric Designer plays an important role from early phases to delivery of equipment: support to project sales department, design work of electric control equipment, manufacturing approval, commissioning of electric control equipment onboard the vessel and crew training.
Tasks include design and documentation of electric control equipment, programming of control system. Experience of programming touch displays and configuration of communication networks is qualifying.
The job offers:
- Varied work with a mix of theoretical and practical tasks
- Learning and personal development by participating in a complete value adding chain
- Opportunity for global travel on assignments
- Being part of a small but important expert team within company
- A good viewpoint of most parts of company operations and products
- Influence on development of technical concepts for the future
A successful candidate is likely to have:
- Experience in working with design and documentation for electrical equipment as well as programming software for control systems and touch displays
- Some years of working in marine or offshore environment, or similar industry
- Ability to take independent field decisions
- Customer focus
- Good communication skills, stretching from the internal design team to the individual crew member
- Passion for technical solutions
- Proactive and energetic attitude
For more information about the job, please contact Section Manager Design, Electrical/Hydraulics, Tobias Ahlberg, tel +46 31 725 79 42.
We want your application with CV no later than April 21, 2014.