MAN Diesel & Turbo in Sweden is expanding and will take over the responsibility for the Finnish market. We are therefore looking for a new member for our team of excellence at MAN Diesel & Turbo Sweden who will be in charge of the business development for Finland.
MAN Diesel & Turbo is the world ́s leading provider of large-bore diesel engines and turbo machinery for marine and stationary applications. It designs two-stroke and four-stroke engines, gas and steam turbines as well as compressors. The product range is rounded off by turbochargers, propellers, gas engines and chemical reactors. The company employs around 15,000 staff at more than 100 international sites.
- MAN PrimeServ service business development
- MAN engine sales development
- Sales & marketing strategy
- Market analysis and customer segmentation
- Project profitability analysis
- Maintaining, developing and building strong relationships with our customers
- Be the first point of contact for Finnish customers
- Travelling will be required
- Location: preferably Gothenburg / Sweden with Finland as an option
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Finnish
- Experience of customer-facing work, developing service offerings and of sales of capital goods in a B2B environment
- Experience from project management
- A strong technical understanding and interest
- Experience from the marine- or other relevant industries
- Excellent IT-skills in Microsoft Office
- Experience from working in SAP Business One will be beneficial
- A passion for the customer and for exceeding their expectations
We believe you are a structured person who possess the ability to network, multi-task, solve problems and work independently. The position will require a can-do mindset, pro-activeness and a strong desire to work in the exciting industry we act within. Your working environment is international and English is the official language within MAN Diesel & Turbo.
Please send your application in English. For more information, please contact General Manager Linda Ahl