Wilh. Wilhelmsen is a global maritime industry group focusing on shipping and integrated logistics services for cars and rolling cargo through its shareholding in Wilh. Wilhelmsen ASA. The group also occupies a leading position in the global maritime service industry through Wilhelmsen Mari-time Services AS, delivering products and services to some 200 shipyards and 22 000 vessels annually.
Do you want to play a key role in growing the Marine WSS offer in Sweden? We are looking for an experienced and strategic Account Manager to join our successful sales team in East Nordic, covering Sweden. The focus and ambition of the successful candidate will be on managing and building new relationships with customers from engine room to “board room “ within all business areas; Ships Agency, Marine Chemicals, Marine Products, Safety Products and Service. The customer portfolio of the successful candidate will include all major shipping customers in Sweden. The right candidate work place is in the WSS office in Gothenburg and report to the Sales Manager East Nordic.
- Minimum of 5 years successful experience in sales from maritime industry, ideally technical sales
- Commercial and strategic mindset
- Basic degree; Technical or Sales & Marketing related
- Experience working towards both purchasing and technical departments
- Operational competence from ship owner/ship manager, from sea or similar is an advantage, but not a requirement
- Solutions oriented and successful network builder.
- Confident and self driven, with strong presentation skills in front of an audience
- Fluent in Swedish and English (oral and writing)
- High Ethical Standards
- Positive attitude
- Team oriented
- “Hunter” instincts and willingness to seek new business opportunities
- Sales and follow up of Sweden based customers.
- Be an active and aggressive sales person in the Swedish shipping market building partnership.
- Promoting Wilhelmsen Ships Service total product offer according to budget and sales plans
- Manage the Account portfolio and benchmark sales.
- Analyze the customers for optimized sales growth and profitability.
- Report on performance,leads, corrective actions and opportunities by the use of our SalesForce CRM system.
- Act as an WSS ambassador following the agreed targets and goals set in the Nordic sales organization.
Work location in one of the Nordic countries. For queries contact Sales Manager East Nordic Mr. Toivo Pettersson