We are currently looking for a 2nd Officer with tanker experience to join our team mid-August 2019.
Tarbit has been transporting bitumen, petroleum products and chemicals since 1962. Tarbit is a flexible and customer-focused shipping organization and is characterised by high environmental safety, responsibility and effectiveness. Tarbit operates a fleet of the most modern and sophisticated high-heat tankers and CPP tankers with cargo capacities ranging from 4.500 to 25.000 tdw and services customers throughout the globe.
- COC – Deck Officer Class V
- Swedish endorsement for unlimited service onboard oil/chemical tankers
- Unlimited Oil certificate (Advanced)
- Experience in working on tankers under Swedish flag
- Swedish Medical certificate for Seafarers
- Good team player
- Good knowledge of the English language, both verbally and in writing
Additional required certificates includes; GMDSS, BRM/MRM IMO 1.22, Medical Care, ECDIS IMO 1.27, Basic Safety, Advanced Fire Fighting, Survival craft and rescue boats and Designated Security Duties.
If you are interested in the position please send in your application together with your updated CV to [email protected]
If you want to know more about the position and/or the additional requirements please contact HR & Crewing at [email protected] or by phone to Glenn Olsson +46304-600045 or Sofia Schäder +46304-600054.