Wisby Tankers was founded in the first year of the new millennium and is still owned and managed by the founders. All with a genuine shipping experience and highly involved in the daily operation of our 12 tank vessels.
We have the traditional functions of a shipping company in-house, such as ownership, technical management and crewing, HSE-function, ship operation, project development and construction site supervision and our office is located in Lidköping, Sweden.
We are a flat and modern organization with clearly defined areas of responsibilities, and we keep a close and direct relation to our vessels, our crew, our customers, and our partners.
Through our close management we have been able to improve our way of tanker shipping and adapt to particular requirements. We can ensure our customers and partners a safe and efficient transport of cargoes with high environmental values.
We have developed and built our own vessels, meeting the needs of our customers and partners. During the years we have established close relations with strong partners and there is more to come – Our passion is shipping.
We are currently employing a Second Engineer for our chemical tanker Wisby Pacific. The ship is in worldwide spot trade, carrying petroleum- and chemical products.
- COC as Second Engineer according to STCW III/2 on vessels with main engine >3000 kW.
- All other STCW certificates for service as senior engineer on oil/chemical tankers ininternational trade.
- US visa.
- Residence in Sweden.
Preferred experience and knowledge
- Experience with MAN B&W 6S50ME-C or similar main engine.
- Experience with ozone- and nitrogen generating systems.
- Experience with Kongsberg’s K-Fleet suite (Purchase/Maintenance/Experience)
Employment and contract length
- Full time employment, with start as soon as possible.
- 10 to 12 weeks onboard, same at home. Paid leave days are accrued at a rate of one day perday onboard.
- Vessel is under Swedish flag.
- Salary according to special agreement between SBF and Wisby Shipmanagement based onthe Deep Sea Agreement.
Recruitment is ongoing. Please send your application as soon as possible to [email protected], including CV, certificate list, sea service record and availability date.
Incomplete applications can unfortunately not be processed.