Wisby Shipmanagement AB started out over 20 years ago with one coastal tanker and is now a company managing 13 tankers. We are a genuine shipping company, owned and managed by the founders. Our fleet is ranging from 7000 to 50 000 Dwt Product, Chemical, Bitumen and Orange Juice tankers. We have the traditional functions of a shipping company in-house, such as ownership, technical management and crewing, HSEQ-function, ship operation, project development and construction site supervision.
We are looking for a person with seagoing background to be part of our Marine department team. Marine departments main responsibility is to develop and implement the company SMS and ensuring that company managed vessels are aligned with TMSA/SIRE/CDI and other industry requirements. Other responsibilities are incident investigations, advice on tank cleaning, screening etc.
The position includes travelling and sometimes irregular working hours.
- Maintain and implement a high safety & quality mindset
- Guide and support technical teams in dealing with HSEQ and compliance matters
- Be part of the development and implementation of company SMS and TMSA.
- Perform and follow up vessel inspections and audits
- Follow up on incident reports and conduct investigations
- Offer professional advice in ships operations, incl. Tank cleaning and chemicals handling
Of course, we expect you to handle the English language professionally, both orally and in written. You are a person who is open to open discussions, exploring the best solutions to issues encountered, a good organizer and like solving problems, to challenge and to be hallenged. Previous sailing experience in Senior officer position, is one advantage.
Send your application before 15th of June including CV and a personal letter to applyMarine@wisbytankers.se
We look forward to hearing from you.